Get the look!

7 may. 2013

Nuevo apartado en el blog, se me ocurrió un día de estos en lo que no sabes que ponerte.. Tienes un evento especial dentro de poco o simplemente tienes algo que no sabes como combinarlo. Te voy  a dar 1 outfit diferente. Empezamos con un look basico de diario. . Toda la ropa es de marca LOW COST.  ¡Espero que os gusten los combos! ¡ Besos!

New section on the blog, I thought one of these days you do not know what to wear .. you have a special event cooming soon or don't know how to combine some of your recent items.. I HAVE THE SOLUTION! 
I have created one different look in clothes that are now in trend. Start with a basic outfit, jeans and t shirt. Do you like it??
I hope you like the looks! Kisses!


Sin título #61



Publicar un comentario

@noee_glez

© HEELS AND FEATHERS. Design by Fearne.